Secure Your Routing Infrastructure
The Internet is Insecure!!
Did you know BGP has always been insecure?
- In 1997 One Autonomous System (AS) announced routes for most of the Internet.
- In 2008 Pakistan Telecom accidentally took down YouTube for much of the Internet.
- In 2010 A state-controlled China telecommunications company took 15% of the world's Internet traffic.
- In 2015 A broadband provider in India took out Google for most of the planet..
But there are solutions available! Secure your network today!
- The "Resource Public Key Infrastructure" (RPKI) allows operators to validate incoming routes
- Another security technology, "BGPSEC", fixes BGP on a hop-by-hop basis.
- And... they work wonderfully together